Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love & Fear.


I saw Leah last night.

I am so ridiculously in love right now. I cannot stop smiling. I feel like I can do anything when I am with her.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear..." (1 John 4:18)

Yesterday I wrote about my constant need to know how things would work out, etc...

The only thing going through my mind right now is peace. I am not worried about anything. I just want to be with her. Everything will work out.

I love watching romantic comedies. I am all about the way "love" is typically presented in these types of movies. It's always about how everything goes wrong, but the couple is SO in love that they overcome all of the odds and end up together, ridiculously happy.

All love = no fear.

I finally have the love I have always wanted.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! I loved Leah the moment I met her and think you two are perfect!

    ReplyDelete